Veterinary Pulse Podcast with Amber McElhinney
Veterinary Pulse is the heartbeat of the veterinary profession. Join us as we talk with veterinary colleagues about critical topics, and share stories. Stories that connect us… as humans, as animals, as a veterinary community.
Tune in as veterinary student Amber McElhinney reads her “Veterinary School Financials – What I Wish I Had Known” blog post.
Helpful for all pre-veterinary students, Amber takes you step-by-step through her financial expenses while applying to veterinary school. From application fees to moving costs, this podcast episode provides tangible information to help with the pre-veterinary school process.
In this episode we mention the following links and information:
- Amber McElhinney blog post: https://vinfoundation.org/the-financials-of-applying-to-veterinary-school-what-i-wish-i-had-known/
- VIN Foundation Apply Smarter: http://vinfoundation.org/applysmarter
- VIN Foundation Apply Smarter Checklist: https://vetschoolbound.org/applysmarterchecklist
- Vet School Bound: https://vetschoolbound.org
- VIN Foundation Cost of Education Map: https://vetschoolbound.org/how-much-will-my-veterinary-education-cost/
If you like this podcast, we would appreciate it if you follow and share. As always, we welcome feedback. If you have an idea for a podcast episode, we’d love to hear it!
The VIN Foundation was founded by members of the Veterinary Information Network (VIN) in 2005. VIN is an online community of veterinarians and veterinary students with over 75,000 members worldwide. The VIN Foundation’s charitable efforts are centered around the belief that a healthy veterinary profession is essential for healthy animal and human communities.