Veterinary Pulse Podcast with Dr. Tony Bartels
Veterinary Pulse is the heartbeat of the veterinary profession. Join us as we talk with veterinary colleagues about critical topics, and share stories. Stories that connect us… as humans, as animals, as a veterinary community.
Tune in as we chat with VIN Foundation Board Member and student debt expert, Dr. Tony Bartels. We discuss how COVID has impacted student loans, and what the CARES Act means for veterinary students and veterinarians managing their debt.
In this episode we mention the following resources:
- VIN Foundation Student Debt Center: https://vinfoundation.org/studentdebtcenter
- VIN Foundation My Student Loans: https://vinfoundation.org/mystudentloans
- VIN Foundation Blog: https://vinfoundation.org/coronavirus-impact-to-student-loans-covid-19/
- Student Loan Triage in the Age of COVID webinar recording: https://vinfoundation.org/climbing-mt-debt-student-loan-triage-covid-webinar/
- Student Aid: https://studentaid.gov/
If you like this podcast, we would appreciate it if you follow and share. As always, we welcome feedback. If you have an idea for a podcast episode, we’d love to hear it!
The VIN Foundation was founded by members of the Veterinary Information Network (VIN) in 2005. VIN is an online community of veterinarians and veterinary students with over 75,000 members worldwide. The VIN Foundation’s charitable efforts are centered around the belief that a healthy veterinary profession is essential for healthy animal and human communities.