Do you need personalized help with your student loans?
The VIN Foundation Student Debt Center and special Student Debt Message Board areas are available for veterinary students and veterinarians looking for help with their student loans.
Here’s the best way to get answers to your questions:
*Please note these steps should be taken on a desktop and not mobile device.
- Download your student aid data file (TXT) from the Federal Student Aid website. We have a tutorial on how to do that on the VIN Foundation My Student Loans page.
- Login to the VIN Foundation Student Debt Center using your VIN or VIN Foundation username and password. If you don’t have VIN login info, then create a VIN Foundation account to use with the Student Debt Center.
- Upload your student aid data file (TXT) into the VIN Foundation My Student Loans tool. Review your summary information and send your information to the In-School Loan Estimator (veterinary students) or the Student Loan Repayment Simulator (veterinarians).
- Complete a Student Debt & Income Signalment Form
- Click the Student Debt Message Board link available when you’re logged into the My Student Loans page to create a post of your questions. Let us know you’ve completed the signalment form in your post. You can choose to post anonymously in the student debt message board.
We’ll reply with a “physical exam” of your student loans and present some “treatment plans” for you to consider based on your signalment form submission. You’ll receive an email notification from VIN once any reply is made in your student debt message board discussion.
If you have any questions, please send an email – we’re here to help!