CLIMBING MT. DEBT - INTERNS / RESIDENTS / SPECIALISTS / ACADEMICS
LEARN HELPFUL LOAN REPAYMENT STRATEGIES FOR YOUR SPECIFIC STUDENT DEBT SITUATION
The pandemic forbearance benefits are ending. Student loan interest started September 1st, and payments resume in October. A number of changes have taken effect already and more are expected next summer, like the updates to REPAYE called SAVE, updates to PSLF and the phase out of PAYE.
Explore the below Repay Wiser webinars based on your specific veterinary career path:
Veterinary Interns & Residents
Veterinary Internists: Large Animal
Veterinary Internists: Academicians
Choosing the right student loan repayment strategy for your situation can save you a ton of time, money, and stress — a concept VIN Foundation calls Repay Wiser.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO REPAY WISER?
- What’s the “best” way to repay your student loans?
- How much should you pay each month?
- How long will you be in repayment?
- What should you do if you think you’ll reach loan forgiveness?
- How can you reassess your situation annually?