CLIMBING MT. DEBT - Internship / Residency / Specialty
LEARN HELPFUL LOAN REPAYMENT STRATEGIES FOR YOUR SPECIFIC STUDENT DEBT SITUATION
The pandemic forbearance benefits are ending. Student loan interest started September 1st, and payments resume in October. A number of changes have taken effect already and more are expected next summer, like the updates to REPAYE called SAVE, updates to PSLF and the phase out of PAYE.
ACVIM and VIN Foundation are collaborating on this webinar series for specialists, presented by VIN and VIN Foundation Student Debt Education team members Tony Bartels DVM, MBA, and Rebecca Mears, DVM.
Choosing the right student loan repayment strategy for your situation can save you a ton of time, money, and stress — a concept VIN Foundation calls Repay Wiser.
Climbing Mt. Debt - ACVIM Academicians
CLIMBING MT. DEBT ACADEMICIANS WEBINAR RECORDING
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO REPAY WISER?
- What’s the “best” way to repay your student loans?
- How much should you pay each month?
- How long will you be in repayment?
- What should you do if you think you’ll reach loan forgiveness?
- How can you reassess your situation annually?