Tune in as we chat with VIN Foundation Board Member and student debt expert, Dr. Tony Bartels. We discuss how COVID has impacted student loans, and what the CARES Act means for veterinary students and veterinarians managing their debt.
In this episode we mention the following resources:
- VIN Foundation Student Debt Center: https://vinfoundation.org/studentdebtcenter
- VIN Foundation My Student Loans: https://vinfoundation.org/mystudentloans
- VIN Foundation Blog: https://vinfoundation.org/coronavirus-impact-to-student-loans-covid-19/
- Student Loan Triage in the Age of COVID webinar recording: https://vinfoundation.org/climbing-mt-debt-student-loan-triage-covid-webinar/
- Student Aid: https://studentaid.gov/
If you like this podcast, we would appreciate it if you subscribe and follow, rate, and share. As always, we welcome feedback. If you have an idea for a podcast episode, we’d love to hear it!