Tune in as we chat with Kamira Patel, a 3rd-year veterinary student at UC Davis. Kamira shares her veterinary school application strategy, how she narrowed her choices based on priorities, and her unexpected favorite part of veterinary school.
In this episode we mention the following resources:
- Kamira’s blog post on Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) tips: https://vinfoundation.org/veterinary-school-multiple-mini-interview-mmi-tips/
- School of Veterinary Medicine at UC Davis: https://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/
- APVMA (American Pre-Veterinary Medical Association): https://www.apvma.org/index.html
- Student Doctor Network pre-veterinary forum: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/pre-veterinary.73/
- VIN Foundation Vet School Bound: https://vetschoolbound.org/applysmarter/
- VIN Foundation Cost of Education Map: https://vetschoolbound.org/how-much-will-my-veterinary-education-cost/
- VIN Foundation Vet School Bound:https://vetschoolbound.org/
- Vets4Vets® https://vinfoundation.org/vets4vets
You may learn more about the VIN Foundation, on the website, or join the conversation on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
If you like this podcast, we would appreciate it if you subscribe, rate, and share. As always, we welcome feedback. If you have an idea for a podcast episode, we’d love to hear it!