Tune in on this VIN Foundation Borrow Better webinar replay with student debt expert Dr. Tony Bartels.
Paying for your veterinary education is complicated. FAFSA, Direct Unsubsidized and Grad Plus Loans, Health Professions Student Loans, private loans, family loans, spouse support, savings, summer job — how do you know which loans or resources are best to use now to decrease stress now and during repayment?
If you’re borrowing, you undoubtedly have received your financial aid award for this semester. And you also have a special surprise this year — no interest so far! This webinar will help you assess your award, the current interest suspension information unique to this year, and Borrow Better for the remainder of veterinary school. Learn how to create the best plan for you!
In this episode we mention the following links and information:
- VIN Foundation Borrow Better: https://vinfoundation.org/resources/borrow-better-veterinary-school-loan-debt/
- VIN Foundation Borrow Better Checklist: https://vinfoundation.org/borrowbetterchecklist
- VIN Foundation My Student Loans Tool: http://www.vinfoundation.org/mystudentloans
- VIN Foundation In-School Loan Estimator: http://www.vinfoundation.org/isle
- Student Aid.gov: https://studentaid.gov/
- Drip.vet Personal Financial Success FREE Course: https://drip.vet/vin/
You may learn more about the VIN Foundation, on the website, or join the conversation on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
If you like this podcast, we would appreciate it if you follow and share. As always, we welcome feedback. If you have an idea for a podcast episode, we’d love to hear it!